Brown Bear Hunt / Estonia
About this trip
Best time is end of August and beginning of September. The hunt is organized from high seats from feeding places. Hunt is taking place in Central of Estonia or East of Estonia. Expectable trophy size is 150-200 kg.
Guided (Regular trip)
Trip duration: 5 - 10 days
Trip available on 1 August 2017 - 1 October 2017
Best time for hunting: 1 August 2017 - 1 September 2017
Where you will hunt
Hunt is taking place in Central of Estonia or East of Estonia.
Fence type: Not fenced
Territory size: 100 000 ha
Languages spoken by staff: RussianEnglishGermanSpanishItalian
Operating since: 2008 year
FishingClay shootingWine tastingSaunaSwimming poolExcursionsCanoeingKiteboardingPokerschool with tables and tokensTaxitermist, who creates stuffed animal right in front of Your eyes.Please inquire on the cost and availability of entertainment services beforehand. Fishing and sauna are for free.
How to get there
Please inquire if you need airport transfer. From Estonia, Tallinn Airport to the hotel and back to the airport 300 euro for the group maximum 7 hunters. Duration of transfer on way 2 hours. From Latvia, Riga Airport to the hunting area and back to the airport 500 euro for the group maximum 7 hunters. Duration of transfer on way 3,5-4 hours. Transfer from Port of Tallinn is also possible.
Nearest airport: Tallinn
Distance from airport: 160 km
Transfer from airport: Yes
Distance from railway: 50 km
Transfer from railway: Yes
Gun rental: No
Vaccination required: No
- Transport on territory
- Guiding by PH
- Field trophy preparation
- Trophy measurement
- All hunters are accommodated in rooms for 2 persons. 1 person/room for extra fee.
Terms of Payment
- Deposit: 50% based on daily rate
- Deposit deadline: 15 days after booking
- Final payment: 14 days before hunt
- The Traveller has the right to cancel the contract within 14 days as of entry into force of this contract and reclaim the prepayment in full.
- In case of cancellations made more than 60 days before the Arrival Date the Traveller has to pay 50 % of the prepayment as the compensation to the Hunt Organiser which will be deducted from the prepayment.
- In case of cancellations made from 60 to 14 days before the Arrival Date the Traveller has to pay 100% of prepayment as the compensation to the Hunt Organiser.
- In case of cancellations made earlier than 14 days before the Arrival Date the Traveller will pay the full Price for compensation and no refund is possible.
Price DOES NOT include
- Transfer from/to airport
- Weapon import (per gun) if no EU hunter - 100 €
- Estonian hunting permits - 50 €
- Gun rental - 50 €/day, ammo is extra
- Alcoholic drinks
- Taxidermy services
- Transport/shipping charges of the trophies to the hunters country of origin.
- Wounding 3 000 €.