Group Geese Hunt / Estonia
About this trip
The package includes 5 days, 3 hunting days. You can shoot four different types of geese in Estonia: graylag goose, white-front goose, bean goose and barnacle goose. The hunt is held on the fields, with blinds and decoys. Clients can take frozen vacuum packed geese to their country and stuff and make the geese statue in their country. Other option is make them in Estonia, price approx. 300.- and we send them back with courier. / receiver will pay. Also, clients can take whole geese what is packed, chilled and cleaned. Geese cleaning and packing cost 8.- per geese. You can take the whole goose or take only the geese Brest. Brest weight 200-300 gram. Program is as following 1 arrival day, transfer from airport to the hotel, dinner 2-4 day, early breakfast, morning hunt 5 am to 11 am, lunch , evening hunt 2 pm to 7 pm, sauna, dinner. 5-day breakfast and transfer to the airport.
Guided (Regular trip)
Trip duration: 5 days
Trip available on 20 September 2018 - 30 October 2018
Best time for hunting: 25 September 2018 - 15 October 2018
Where you will hunt
We use 2 different areas for this hunt: West of Estonia near Matsalu National Park and East of Estonia.
Fence type: Not fenced
Territory size: 100 000 ha
Languages spoken by staff: RussianEnglishGermanSpanishItalian
Operating since: 2008 year
How to get there
Please inquire if you need airport transfer. From Estonia, Tallinn Airport to the hotel and back to the airport 300 euro for the group maximum 7 hunters. Duration of transfer on way 1,5 hours. From Latvia, Riga Airport to the hunting area and back to the airport 500 euro for the group maximum 7 hunters. Duration of transfer on way 3,5-4 hours. Transfer from Port of Tallinn is also possible.
Nearest airport: Tallinn
Distance from airport: 85 km
Transfer from airport: Yes
Transfer from railway: No
Gun rental: Yes
Vaccination required: No
- Transport on territory
- Transfer from/to airport
- Guiding by PH
- Field trophy preparation
- Trophy measurement
- Gun permits
- Gun rental
- All hunters are accommodated in rooms for 2 persons.
- Everyday photoshooting
- Lunch and dinner will be only with wild game meat.
- Drinking water
- Estonian hunting permits
- Camo light suit, camo gloves, camo facemask, camo hat
Terms of Payment
- Deposit: 50% based on tour price
- Deposit deadline: 15 days after booking
- Final payment: 14 days before hunt
Price DOES NOT include
- Staying in a single room (extra 125 euro per hunter)
- Weapon import (per gun) if no EU hunter - 100 €
- Dog accommodation in hotel 10 €/day
- Cleaning of geese available per request for extra fee of 8 euro per bird.
- Alcoholic drinks
- The Traveller has the right to cancel the contract within 14 days as of entry into force of this contract and reclaim the prepayment in full.
- In case of cancellations made more than 60 days before the Arrival Date the Traveller has to pay 50 % of the prepayment as the compensation to the Hunt Organiser which will be deducted from the prepayment.
- In case of cancellations made from 60 to 14 days before the Arrival Date the Traveller has to pay 100% of prepayment as the compensation to the Hunt Organiser.
- In case of cancellations made earlier than 14 days before the Arrival Date the Traveller will pay the full Price for compensation and no refund is possible.